“Egypt knew no Pharaohs nor Israelites” … this is not a hypothesis nor a claim. It is the naked truth we have been blind to for two thousand years”
By Dr. Ashraf Ezzat
Having finished my first ebook, a lengthy process that has taken two years of scholarly research and field work, I have the pleasure to resume my contribution to Pyramidion website in a series of articles about my new book.
The book’s title is (Egypt knew no Pharaohs nor Israelites). It is a kind of investigative research that digs deep into the ancient history of Egypt and Israel. I know that the mere mention of ‘ancient history’ will be a turn off for many of you, but bear with me for what is revealed in my ebook is the untold story of the ancient Israelites’ and their real history.
The new revelations in the book are so mind-blowing they are bound to change the whole Zionist paradigm upon which modern day Israel has been established as a state for almost 70 years now.
As you well know I’m pretty much into ancient history, especially ancient Near Eastern history. Why the ancient Near East in particular; well because of the following reasons:
- It is not only the place historians see as the cradle of civilization (ancient Sumer & Egypt) but also, as I see it, the birthplace of organized religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam).
- It is the place that witnessed the inception of the Israelite tales of God’s chosen people and their Promised Land (the very seeds of fanaticism and later on Zionism and modern day Israel).
- It is also the land that witnessed the demise of ancient knowledge and wisdom (heralding man’s long dark ages and obscurantism).
- And last but not least the land upon which one of humanity’s biggest deception happened, I mean the Moses and Pharaoh of Egypt duplicity (Yes, Egypt was never ruled by Pharaohs, and Moses never set foot in Egypt).
In other words, neither Egypt was the land of the Israelite Exodus nor Palestine is their Promised Land (so much for the Arab/Israeli conflict and millions of Palestinian victims and refugees)
Now, pause her for a while and let the echo of that revelation recur in the back of your mind- Palestine is not the Jewish Promised land – shocking revelation eh!
Behind the story/myth of Egyptian Pharaoh is a staggering two-thousand-year deception/conspiracy (exposed by academic research that yielded amazing evidence-based findings –amazing is actually an understatement).
The scale of the deception is enormous;
- Tampering with the place names of the original Israelite stories
- Changing the location where those stories happened to a completely different geography.
- Hijacking the landscape of the world’s most ancient civilizations and turning it into a backdrop for the patriarchal stories
- Tainting the grand stature and culture of ancient Egypt and demonizing their kings (as heathens and hard-hearted Pharaohs)
- Expanding the size and shifting the borders of the Israelite alleged promised land (from a tiny and arid terrain in south Arabia to the fertile crescent bordered by ancient Egypt in the west and Mesopotamia/Iraq to the East
- Making use of the grandeur of ancient Egypt has transformed the structure and the milieu of the Israelite stories from an extremely primitive and local tribal tales into globally disseminated stories.
Obviously the Jews have an ancient and inherent proficiency of affiliating with and then controlling world superpowers. They did that in ancient times with the Persians (before the release from Captivity 539 BC) then with the Greeks in 3rd century BC (a complicity that led to forging their fake Septuagint Bible). The same complicity was repeated centuries later between the Roman monarchy and the Jewish elite (a duplicity that led to the tailoring of Christianity- an absolutely pro-Roman new faith 1st century AD)
And currently that same complicity has long been in progress for almost a century now between the US/EU and Zionism.
Supported by a new and unique work of high profile scholars, the author of (Egypt knew no Pharaohs nor Israelites) has revisited the ancient Near East and unearthed the real history of Ancient Egypt and the Israelites.
Get ready to think the unthinkable and imagine the never thought imaginable, for if Egypt knew no Pharaohs then it goes without saying that Egypt never Knew Moses either. And if Moses never set foot in Egypt, then The Exodus’ road map to the Promised Land has to be redrawn.
Not only is the author going to stop this far but he is going to hit the readers with more explosive revelations such as neither Abraham nor Joseph ever set foot in Egypt or even dreamed about it.
And if that’s not enough the readers will be in for a stunning surprise when they will find out that the true Pharaoh is not Egyptian and that he actually came from the arid and tribal land of Arabian desert.
And that’s not all, brace yourselves for more astonishing revelations uncovering the Arabic roots of Judaism and where exactly the Jewish Patriarchs Abraham, Joseph and Moses lived and died.
Still the biggest surprises this book will reveal is that ancient Egypt never witnessed any of the stories of the Jewish patriarchs and that the land of the Nile valley knew neither Pharaohs nor any Israelites.
Neither Egypt is the land of the Israelites’ Exodus nor Palestine their promised land.
NB, the book is available on US Amazon for only ($4.99) and at a lower price on Kindle Unlimited. Click here to download the ebook (Egypt knew no Pharaohs nor Israelites)
N.B. You don’t have to have a Kindle device to read the book. Download a free Kindle reading app from Amazon Here.